Good morning

Magickal Weight-Loss Necklace
Mineralogical weight loss? Why not, considering the associative benefits of this pendant of clustered gemstones: sodalite (to regulate metabolism), amethyst (to counter food addiction), obsidian (a cravings reducer), tourmaline (for energy), and clear quartz (to promote positives, dispel negatives). Silverplated. Crafted in USA. 1 1/4" long (approx.) on 36" silk cord. A Pyramid Exclusive!


Keep Me Safe Amulet Necklace
Exclusive! Nuggets of genuine black tourmaline (to neutralize negative vibrations), aquamarine (to dissipate fear, calm the nerves), clear quartz (deflector of negativity), and turquoise (protector on land, sea, and in the air) cluster in an amulet of power and beauty. No two amulets are alike! Handcrafted in USA. 1 1/4" long (approx.) on 36" adjustable silk cor


I mean, honestly, what a simple idea. And I just love it.
We are prepping our house for an overhaul. Get rid of the yuck, in with the awesome.More room, more organisation. I feel as though the season may have something to do with it. I just hate the summers, the drain me. But autumn invigorates me.I feel alive again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall