Ah the new year

The new year is upon us, and we all have resolutions. I included. We have a puppy. She is beautiful and loves playing with Oona. I am going to challenge myself. I will enjoy life, and stop being afraid of failure. It just is. I feel energy finally. I am waking up. Its  weird. I am more sensitive on many new levels, and am getting used to it.
Current weight 65 kilos
waist 33
hips 40

Bring it on.
Breakfast
1 cup of coffee
eggs with ham and cheese
2 pieces of toast
1 glass of OJ

Lunch
1 slice of vegetarian pizza( I love the artichoke hearts)
water

Snack
1 cup of coffee (all cups of coffee come with cream- there is no getting around that)

Excercise
Kinect sports playing
Boxing 10 minutes
Volleyball

 A day at  a time.
Publish Post






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall