I guess not

The house is a no go. I don't really want to talk about it. Something about the economy.
Took some time off yesterday. I was having a rough morning, and ultimately was in a terrible mood. Dog food all over my car, and a bump on the head getting out of kennels, as well as the loss of some really good makeup to the floor in shattered pieces.
After a drive home, some cheddar broccoli pasta, a nap and a good book I felt better, but a little lost. I showered and played some Fallout New Vegas,and when Josh came home we went out. found ourselves at the mall, and I fell in love with  Teavanna and bought some peach momotaro . I am thoroughly enchanted.Who would of thought a good cup of tea would be so good.
Today we got to the tea lady and craft store. I am going to paint my dogs paws for a future tattoo.
I just learned about a new Fallout new vegas addition.
The world is good again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall