Friday

The last day of a 3 day week -weekend for me, is almost over. May go scuba diving. I have a lot of anxiety regarding scuba diving, only because it has been so long. Josh tells me to rest assured that we have the skills, and I should trust myself. Easier said than done.In the past I have immediately done whatever needed doing to fix problems while underwater or otherwise....I mean, its only death by drowning.
 Last week I went to a tattoo parlor to get more ink down my side, and left a little upset. The guy drew something much too big., nice looking as it was, it did not look like the one I had.And he suggested I lose a few pounds. Which hurt. I had never been told that, honestly it changed my outlook on myself, but it was quite a hit. All in the same week that I was called "not compassionate."
 So I stay busy and workout all days that I do not work.
  Looking at working some other place not so far away.
 Studying TNCC.
Medicating the dog, since she was spayed and had three teeth pulled.
She scoots, so I think she needs her glands expressed......But today we see sucker punch and maybe a breakfast out. The sun is shining and it looks beautiful.
Yesterday we walked to the theater and back. We watched" I am number 4 which was pretty"
I keep my head up, but it seems when I work 3 twelves in a row I get depressed. Working less really isn't an option.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall