Friends and Butterflies

Or social butterfly, seeing friends.Today went and saw Tracy in the hospital, she had surgery, but she look so good. It was absolutely fabulous seeing her and then Danae  from Florida,it has been too long. Just an overwhelmingly fabulous day of fantastic people.
  Great cup of decaf this morning.......and some orange juice, and soy milk, from Silk....love it. No workout so far this morning, but I will do some side planks before I head to bed. Tomorrow, a massage and some housecleaning.

I love this makeup http://www.sugarpillshop.com/collections/loose-eyeshadows
and I am listening to Pandora. The sneaker pimps station, really enjoying it.

Still have a small sore throat, but its healing.....
Lunch today at Trinacria. Man I love that restaurant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall