Tera the MMO

I was invited to try the MMO Tera, which was a fun little experience.
 I made a slew of characters, none seem to fit my personality to a T, as I am spoiled by the character creation of Aion, but it was fun, I played an Elin, and was so distracted by her cuteness I did not get very far.

Game play is relatively straightforward if you are comfortable with MMo's but you do a lot of your directional control with your mouse( I don't like that) and a lot of your fighting with your first and second mouse keys mapped to certain skills.  I had my fighting skill on 1 and healing on 2. Using the mouse to point and click things to death or life.

It took some getting used to, I liked it when I learned how well it worked. The game itself id very pretty and story was, well, I don't know, engrossing in the opening scene. I didn't read the quests.......

The characters have a tendency to get...distracting. Depending on what you make.....

I liked it.

http://tera.enmasse.com/


Elin - like nature, beautiful but ferocious

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall