Pierogie soul bowl and Eggs Benedict breakfast casserole, OH! and I dyed my hair again.

I love food. I love When a meal comes together. My amazing husband has invented the "soul bowl" Pierogies, green beans, onions and bacon. This is all fried together and it makes a very hardy, and wholesome meal that is just a perfect solution when you are hungry and not actually wanting to cook.






I also 
dyed my hair using 








After




 Now the application for John Frieda hair color is awesome and super easy. I hate using anything else. The foam doesn't drip and is super easy to apply.
Later this weekend we made  this

Eggs benedict casserole, which was amazing









because it was so impressive, and tasted so good, I went looking for more breakfast casseroles on pinterest, because breakfast IS the most important meal of the day...









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall