Rejected Princesses and dancing

 I was meandering facebook, like we all do, on a Sunday morning, and I came across an article I found fascinating. NPR wrote about it so it must be cool.

Rejected princesses. As in rejected princesses from the disney worl. Woman, who historically are too awful to be on disney.

I was ECSTATIC!!

I love women.

I love history. 
I love Disney. In like, a love hate relationship.



This is amazing, and I highly recommend it. 

Also in the same category of strong women. Under armour is doing the fall line around women of strength. 

Being that, I am on a ballet kick, (I start next week)  They used Misty Copeland as the model, and it was exquisite. 

Men's Longsleeve

 I was again excited. 

You will be happy to know I found my old missing ballet shoe. So things are looking up. In a flurry of trying to make sure I had all I needed for the upcoming classes, I wandered around here,which is a ballet store I have often used, 10 years ago when i danced. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall