Pumpkin what???

The season has changed and the new color is orange, as well as the new flavor, pumpkin spice EVERYTHING! 


And YOU should know about it.Below some spices to make your own, because by the time I am done, you will well and truly want some pumpkin spice shit.


pumpkin pie spice 3
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
Author: 
Prep time:  
Total time:  
 
Ingredients
  • ¼ cup ground cinnamon
  • 2 Tablespoons ground ginger
  • 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
  • ½ teaspoon ground cloves
  • ½ teaspoon allspice
Instructions
  1. Mix all ingredients together well. Store in an air tight container for up to 6 months!<--thank a="" href="http://Budgetbandit.com" you="">Budgetbandit.com

Ok, so the exploration

1.
OK, so pumpkin spice coffee from world market. Who doesn't love world market? I mean, the food, the furniture, it is a homemakers dream. 


 Although a light blend, it is still flavorful and awesome. I mix mine with a little bit of 
So currently I am sitting at my desk ,drinking these things together and my heart sighs a little after every sip.

Rumor has it that target has some unique foods that are pumpkin spice,just for Target customers.So, I went to target. Below is an assortment of pumpkin "things" I have found, some I have tried.



I didn't buy this. It isn't really in my diet plan, and I am not too keen on sweets, but it's out there and you should know. 













7. Pumpkin Spice Oreos: From what I understand these are not a target exclusive. 



These taste like vanilla oreos with cinnamon in the cookie, while the orange middle does taste a little like pumpkin. They were good. I liked them. Great with coffee.

Now, mind you, oreo has truly gone out on a ledge with some of their products. I  had the opportunity to try the "Caramel apple " oreo a few weeks ago ( a target exclusive) and it was also good, right on the spot with flavor and strangely colored. 


Alright, back to it. 
8. These aren't pumpkin, but........Hersheys candy corn.








9. Pop rocks? It looks like they are orange flavored, pumpkin inspired? I am not sure. Seems like a lie. Now they are just trying to sell stuff with the picture of a pumpkin on it. 










10. Pepperidge farm brings it back again with pumpkin cheesecake cookies! How extravagant!! I can FEEL the diabetes!








11. And again in the candy aisle, we find this, I was like " wha?"" but no worries, its regular marshmallow ( vanilla) flavored, but they are orange, so according to the advertising group, this merits a "pumpkin " label between the dates of September and November.For shame.Oh wait! They are shaped like pumpkins. This last one was sneaky for me, as I was avoiding pumpkin shaped things. 


Alright ladies and gentlemen, there you have it, a short stint on pumpkin shit popping up all over. I will find more, and add it as I discover them. Fear not, the season is not even close to being over!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall