Hypnosis - Does it work?

Today I found a hypnosis video on youtube.



I am a big proponent of hypnosis. It works for me, but I have never really tried it for healthy eating ( I am avoiding the term "weight loss". Fundamentally, part of me doesn't like the idea of "losing". It doesn't jive with me.

So, 30 days of listening to this at night, while I sleep.1x a day.Nov 29- Dec 29.

Current weight:
158
Vision
125=https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071252HH6/?coliid=ILAXZSKV2VBCC&colid=1BK7AD9UVT1C7&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it


 Measurable goal: Swim 2x a week for 4 weeks
Eat a salad with dinner
 2 l of water a day= Something from my etsy wish list
maybe these:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/242623044/metatron-totem-honeycomb-geometry?ref=user_profile&ep_click=1

------------------------------------------

Currently, I have epicondylitis and Achilles tendonitis, my diet isn't awful but portions are not always my friend. I swim for 20 min 2x a week, do yoga 2x a week, and Physical therapy 1x a week ( not counting home exercises)

Day 1 (Nov 29):Weight 158.9
Swim at 5 am
Breakfast  Decaf Coffee with a splash of honey and "nutpod" creamer.
                  Fruit pack of guava, apple, kale from Shine organics.
                   1/2 liter of water
Day 3: (Dec 1)Apparently I am going to the gym right when I wake up. Which is new for me.
Weigh 158.0
 I went to the theater yesterday and ate popcorn and soda. One of my most favorite sports.
 I anxiously await a pair of Birkenstocks I got from Etsy.
 Not a lot of changes in my diet. Listening to the hypnosis every night when I sleep.
 --------------------------------------------------------
Day 4 ( Monday, Dec. 3)
Weight 156.9
Fat %38

 I ate a salad for dinner and avoided carbs. Maybe it's working? It feels more like a change I am making that is just easier to make.

Breakfast - Coffee with vegan creamer
--(Tuesday  Dec 4 )Day 5
156.1

I ate at the movie theater yesterday. A lot. But I also skipped dinner.( Sick dog)
 Things are a bit stressful, but also, I am getting better at self-care.


But, I am losing weight and am intermittently motivated for the gym. ( more so when I am not stressed about the dog)

 So I meditate and am focusing on positive affirmation every time my mind starts running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall