Puyallup Fair

So , we went to the Puyallup Fair with some new found friends. The last few years we have only went through the pavilion and ate the food, and this year was no disappointment. Perhaps it was the time of day(late evening) but the sellers at the booth were rude, continuously.
         Asked a lady at the wet mat for pets and boots for a card and she said "no" and abruptly walked away. The lady at the EMF sticker booth told me I was getting brain cancer and proceeded to tell me rudely that I should be more aware of the EMF frequencies and take her more seriously. I was blown away. Now that is how you make a sale! Not to mention the order of nachos which would come with cheese,jalapenos,salsa and sour cream for a whopping 6.25. I asked for no jalapenos, and all I got was cheese, when returning to get the salsa and sour cream, I received lettuce,tomatoes, olives and onions. If I had known they didn't speak any English, I would of asked for it in Spanish. Ultimate fail. Do not get the nachos.
   We purchased a rolly pet hair thing, a "boombox"(super cool) an ear cuff, Josh got a really good funnel cake, but God help you if you want an Apple without caramel on it. Safety tape(totally worth every penny) and I didn't buy the moon necklace I always want to get, because it is ridiculously overpriced.




YAY, Mini Pony!!
 YAY! Baby Mini Pony!








 Demon Camel is gonna get you!

 Oh!! Cowchip Cookies!





   We also witnessed some frightening people.....always a circus at the fair, right??

Comments

  1. We got the BOOMBOX speaker things too and I keep googling so I can share about it on Facebook and I can't find anything out about it. So weird. But its soooooo cool! When he put it on the styrofoam cooler I was sold! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall