Ah, the weeks do fly by.

Been busy with home improvement and derby as well as homework. The steam sale slowed me down quite a bit, but we are back.
We are painting our bedroom.
http://www6.homedepot.com/marthastewart/PDFs/paint/Potters_Clay_Paint.pdf

Thank you Martha Stewart.

here are our choices.
Pressed petal for the primary walls and Madiera for the back wall. To bring out some more color. Also we will be using copper to stencil more leaf designs and give the room an " earthy" theme. So far the entryway is a forest color, the living room is fire and I anticipate that water and metal may be where we head for bathrooms and kitchen. I love the idea of the elements. Unfortaunatley I am so bias to earth, I have to stretch my diesigning mind.

Games to play on the PC:
ZEN BOUND

right now super cheap. A great game to increase your spatial reasoning.

We are in love with the atom wheels " Poison"

And wish we had more time for homework on " Families and Chronic conditions"
but sleep can wait, right?


As promised, an owl.
or 2. Find these on etsy.


and GETSOME;P

Have a great week readers. Remember mugwort can be used to help with lucid dreaming AND bruising. 
oh and I love octopi, so here





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall