Reviews of Food,movies,

And it looks as though July is here. Surprise!!

Activities of the week
I spent this week working, on work. Which I love. I drove a lot, which is part pf my job and realized that I love
-My Subaru WRX
-The pacific northwest and all the places you can get coffee, especially starbucks. Always open with the WIFI and vanilla bean Scone( try it is amazing) I hate to be a schill, but honestly, they give me what I need and expect.



Food
-Burial Grounds cafe in downtown Olympia can make an amazing drink. Specifically an amazing Mayan Mocha. Watch out regular mocha here comes chocolate and spice that makes you swallow twice, awakening all your taste buds. Amazing. Everytime I go there, I am left very happy.Also they have cool jewelry and art .Support your local businesses, go here.

http://www.burialgroundscoffee.com/

Nothing else for you now on the food front.

Movies
-21 Jump street.Funny. I really enjoyed it. If you are a fan of the show, I think you would get more out of it.

Showshttp://www.hulu.com/mujeres-asesinas

Spanish drama,women, assassins. Who could ask for more?Oh, and it's a fun way to learn a new language.

Games

-Forsaken world the free MMO on steam has taken me into its warm embrace. WOW meets Lisa Frank.


But honestly, the ability to open up your quest log and click on a location, having your beautiful character route itself to where they need to go, made me happy. I still have a WOW membership, but gosh darn, if I don't get lost in whatever that main harbor is everyday. I suppose if I put the time in......
The WOW event currently is the equivelant of a summer solstice, and that warms my heart everytime.http://www.wowwiki.com/Midsummer_Fire_Festival

Apparently Skyrim is also coming out with Dawngaurd. of course, I will not be missing that. A gamers life is never an easy one. 

Music
Groove Armada Specifically Edge Hill.
Funky, low key and dark. Always gets me in an awesome mood.

Books
if you are unfamiliar with  Simon R. Green and you love fantasy with a dark streak, this is an author for you. He currently has a few series, all amazing. I love the nightside series, but as I read them all in one week( that is how good they are) I needed something else. Tried reading the Shades of Grey series, but the writing was too......poor.

Shopping
The newest trend in my world is Crocs shoes. Not those stupid clog plastic things, but the others....



and it goes on and on. In Makeup we have hard candy
"take me out" in metallic. Looks cool, Went on ok, but you get what you paid for, as the quality is not amazing. http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Candy-Liner-Molten-Metal/dp/B007SUZRZ8/ref=sr_1_sc_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1341189010&sr=8-3-spell&keywords=hardcandy+take+me+out+liner

I have my eye on AVON stuff lately

and as I found this unopened at a garage sale http://shop.avon.com/shop/product.aspx?pf_id=39648
it literally looks like fairy sparkles. Which I loved.
Alright folks. I have homework to do, and have painted my water guns for our parties, pictures later. Here is your owl.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall