Women, shopping and cruelty free.

Back from Alabama and I spent the last day and a half recuperating.  J and I went to the Southcenter mall, and looked at all the amazing things. Purchased an "Amber woods" candle, that smells superb. I really am enjoying the holidays. Now I should really quit eating all this food and get back to that working out.

 We all fight sloth.
After a story that was told to me, I am on a "cruelty free" kick for animals. Why not.  There are plenty of products out there we could all be a little more animal rights.
The things I have learned?

I love LUSH. Always have, but I found the new Karma soap and its been all down hill..

Karma Soap


http://hennacolorlab.com/
This website has henna haircolor I may try in the future.

HCL™ Wine Red

I want to try the wine color.

For those of you ladies that want to quit wasting
http://divacup.com/

for your menstrual woes.

The DivaCup Features:
  • 12 hour leak-free protection!
  • Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
  • Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
  • Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
  • Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
  • Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
  • Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!


And I know some people think PETA is off its rocker. But they have some good information.
www.PETA.com

They make animal rights...pretty easy to make your own decisions. And obviously research further questions on other areas.




I want to get back into animal conservation, but not back something useless.
Animals are important.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall