Olia Hair dye review

Olia

Today I am going to review the new Olia hair dye color 6.6  against my solid John Frieda



John Frieda  3VR Deep cherrybrown



The advertising in a magazine caught my eye and the color seemed very vivid



I am currently sitting at the computer with this color in my hair, and although they are slightly different shades,( this is redder)

Putting it together:
The steps were simple and in comparison not really and easier or harder. The bottle is a little hard to handle because of its round shape.

Smell:
This smells really  nice and makes the experience of home hair coloring a bit less painful.




Putting it on: Because it doesn't foam like my John Frieda  I had difficulty knowing that the color was everywhere in my hair, unless my scalp was a crimson red........I dropped the bottle a number of times because my gloves were covered in color and the bottle is round.






My scalp itches a little which isn't uncommon but doesn't happen with my John Frieda stuff.
I just read the reviews for this hair color, and people state that it bleeds and is terrible. I honestly anticipate going back to my John Frieda, which doesn't bleed, washes out in one attempt and stays beautiful.

Should I every stray again?



The color is brilliant, but my hair is frizzy now,

due to the lackluster application process, I found it to not be something I ant to buy again. John Frieda Precision foam is my choice from here on out


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall