5 things you can do for a flawless vacation

Vacations are meant to be fun, but vacation prep can easily cause anxiety. Take care of your mental health, and prepare for success!

When preparing for a vacation, one must take into consideration, what they are going to do, and personal habits. Questions you may need to ask is "Do I need this?" When referring to bathroom gear, accessories, clothes and supplements.


1. Prioritize your To Do list.
    We all can be overwhelmed by packing, prepping, buying tickets, managing rental cars and updating the house sitter. Making lists of what needs to be done (preferably a month ahead of time) helps you prioritize your money and what is left to get done.

2. Think about it in sections
 The trip to your destination may include a plane flight, and that itself is an adventure. What ou wear on the plane and what you wear on your caving trip will be very different. If you are going to lay on a beach all day, you may only need very few items in your luggage, but don't forget your accessories, shoes that are comfortable, and of course, your favorite book for the trip.When you leave will it be cold? Where you arrive will you be sweating buckets and lugging around 3 bags? Plan it out in your head, so you are the most comfortable and have everything at hand.

3. Plan out problems
Not that I am a pessimist, but I am always prepared. What will you do if your flight is cancelled? Who are your resources for rides and information away from home? What would you do if your luggage is lost? Taking into consideration what you "Need" vs. What you "Want" on you when you arrive can make or break a trip. I "Need" my phone. It is my map, and communications. I "want" my Fluevogs , but I can live without them. So I carry on my phone, and check my Flueovogs. 


4. Work with your travel buddy
If you are travelling together, it is nice to know each others strengths and weaknesses. My partner is really good at the details, and manages the flight and hotel . I research things that we may be interested in doing. Knowing what works and what doesn't for you and your travel buddy can help ease the sting of travel

5. Relax
No matter what, it will all be Ok. Relax, Take it in, and if it all falls apart, it wasn't meant to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall