40 days of Ganesha 21-30

 Welcome readers!

Well, today as I write is 

Day 25/Feb 26: The weeks are flying by per usual. 

The last few days have been rough, but I intermittently get some chanting in.

 Whats new? 

My weight is fluctuating between 155 and 156, but my body weight is still at 29%( no idea why, the only change that makes sens is the addition of creatine.)


On a side note. i have been ridiculously sore the last few weeks, of working out every other day ( Mon,wed,fri) and only lately have I got my sleep under control. ( My malamute likes to go outside a lot at night-

                                                         How I love my little chunkin'all 72 lbs of him

ANYWAYS: 

Update, I can do  pullup, ( its messy though)

I have lost 10% body weight

I have started Creatine

I have also received an Apollo Neuro,  which I use the shit out of and it helps immensely. ( More on that in another writing) 

I have started working on my fiction again 

and yesterday, I started working with the RPdiet app on macros ( just the free  trial) 


On a mental and emotional note, I have been focusing on being relaxed (thanks Natalie Dormer-you're hot as hell)


for that law of attraction hit. 

Things feel like they are going swimmingly in most areas of my life. 

I have big plans to clean my desk this weekend, so it would appear the barriers in my life are dissipating.  

March 3/ Day 30- I have a new sit stand desk! Thank goodness. What a nice change of pace. 

 I am still working out and attempting to clean up my diet, although yesterday, I ate a huge cheeseburger, and it was excellent. 

I started reading "Super Attractor"  by Gabrielle Bernstein

Not much else in the way of life changes, although I do feel a lot lighter this last weekend. Emotionally ,physically, spiritually. Is this spring?

 

3/18/21-------

So the big changes that came from it, 

1. I found a lot more choices and creative solutions to make eating healthier easy. I still need my snacks, but I am way more attentive to my bodies needs.  My eating healthy barrier is not gone per se, but eating healthier is easier. 

2. I can do a pullup. 

3. I started to take my morning routine a little more seriously. I take protein in my coffee, started creatine, and my collagen and mushroom supplements everyday like clockwork. When I started bundling habits together ( coffee,creatine and working out , emails and supplements) everything clicked into place. 

4. I am still reading super attractor, and even started reading in the morning  before getting out of bed. Not just anything, something inspiring.

5. I am way more aware of my patterns and what works for me, vs. trying to force shit that doesn't bring me joy. I love my coffee and it helps me get into the groove for working out, so I paired it with working out. I weighed myself and didn't lose any weight , but lost a bunch of body fat per my scale after starting creatine. I'm done weighing myself. It doesn't give a good example of my health and I am tired of being let down by the number, but I do measure my  waist, chest, thighs, shoulders and arms for gains/loss. 


DID IT WORK?

 Yes. Doing the GUM mantra repeatedly for 40 days did release barriers to fitness I didn't even know existed. It was easy, and I am grateful I did it. 



WHATS NEXT? 

LIONS MANE MUSHROOMS!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall