How do I tap into self love?

https://medium.com/change-your-mind/practicing-radical-self-acceptance-1cf850f21277

I started today with this read. Because I always start my confusion with more research.
This little read, mentions self compassion, and I about fell out of my chair.

I had heard about this concept of self compassion. I had even practiced it a time or two. 
Being their for myself, wasn't something I was comfortable or capable of doing in 2013. 
 
I had to relate it to being their for myself, like my golden retriever. (I'm a sucker for animals and my golden retriever Willow, was an exceptional best friend)

(Oona (left) and Willow (right))



She never judged me. She was always there by my side to support me, and she always loved me. 


With this image and feeling, I  decided, Yes, I could do this. I could be there for myself and even throw a little compassion on it. It would take some learning, but I would rather try and fail than not try at all. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall