Affirmations are a potential solution

 10/6/20
I recently started listening to affirmations. Everyday. For about 6 hours, while I work. My bone conduction headphones make it feasible for me to still hear the ambient environment while my voice drolls on in the background “ All areas in my life and abundant and fulfilling” ( thank you Louise Hays).

 I don’t know what I expect from doing this. Perhaps, help my brain be a little kinder to me. No, let me rephrase, to re-calibrate my own internal dialog. I am not a victim of my thoughts.Day 4 and I already feel better about myself and find, I am more open to putting my voice out there.
 And of course to help drop those COVID pounds. Yesterday I was at 157. I am 5ft tall.5 feet short? Either way. That's a few extra pounds, and I have big dreams of doing pull ups in Tibet like Lara Croft.
 

Who knows,maybe the solution isn’t always complicated?And, don't I deserve to be happy? Louise Hay seems to think so.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall