Louise Hay tells it like it is.



I am filled with apathy today.

 


Going from work, to kindle, to work, grasping at some form of joy. I suppose that is the human condition. Sitting down with a cup of tea, I picked up my Kindle and started reading “The Power is within you” by Louise Hay. I found myself on Chapter 6 titled “letting feelings out”…..and the first line was ( drum roll please)

 “Depression is anger turned inward”

 

 


 

 



I sat there dumbfounded at the spiritual message glaring me in the face. I had just stepped away from Googling depression symptoms, to really make sure, if I was depressed ( Why do I do this to myself?)(I think we all grasp for a name for our problems, maybe to help make findings the solution, some sort of hidden treasure.)

Taken aback, I asked myself the question, Am I angry? Am I stuffing down my feelings? 






Well…..yeah. In our current Covid/Political climate, I was angry that people were being treated so poorly. On every front of the internet I was bombarded by how leaders were taking advantage of people and wealth. I was angry as hell. KALI GIVE ME STRENGTH. 

(we are tight, she helped me get through PTSD, and I love her like a mother.) 



So here it is. I’m angry. I am angry people are being treated as an afterthought. I am angry. Its a big tangled ball of confusion.

And that is OK.

Thank you Louise Hay. I witness your brilliance and am grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall