Hair dye, Closets,cleaning, boots



Happy Weekend ladies and gentlemen, its about time, right? 


The closet adventure is slow going during the week. Seems as though the house cleaning is working against me, but it wall works out in the end. Right, RIGHT?

Anytime I feel like I need some cleaning/organizing help for my humble abode I go here-->Flylady.


                                                     FlyLady cartoon

Fly Lady is amazing and has done really well over the years. You can also ffind her on facebook. Of course. Like everything else. 

 Closet: I have gotten rid of a lot of clothes and truly asked myself if the things I purchased fell into the category of all ten basic principles from "into the mind"


































 And I have been wearing my leather jacket, and truly attempting at my "signature look" 

which is something between 
Love it!
..
www.freepeople.com  December catalog 2010

 Josh found me these last week




which are perfect. 


So I am off to continue my endeavor of exploration and fun. 


Have a great weekend!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall