Happy Weekend! oh, and I hate my closet.



    About 2 week ago, I  came to the conclusion that I had nothing to wear and I hated my wardrobe. 
 Does that happen often?

 I went to my almighty savior reddit. com and low and behold I found female fashion advice that was absolutely helpful.



Ok, so, there is a lot of information here. So I started perusing and I found this website to diagnose my problem. 

And to my chagrin, I have no idea of what my sense of style is. 
            


Well............how the hell......did that happen?

Now I am on the sacred quest searching for the infamous 
uh....crap, I fdorgot what its called again......hold on...........


 My signature look. I need a signature look...................Brilliant!

What the fuck is that? Oh! The blog tells me. Several elements you use regularly in your style. It suggests I go to Pinterest.

 Well, lucky me, I have a pinterest board dedicated to "my style"
---->Here.

Reviewing it, I see that there are a lot of different elements. 

So I sit and pull stuff that I really like and put it here, with the idea that it will be dynamic. 

I look through it and I find a lot of this
Pikolinos Brujas 801-8004 Kaki/Olmo - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways

this

Gorgeous! Hooded Leather Jacket

and this.
olive skirt boots oatmeal sweater



So,
-Leather jackets
-high boots
-earth tones
-eclectic
-accents of flowy shit.



So now I have to purge.  And get stuff. 

-I have leather boots but I love these 
Free People Alistair Riding Boot at Free People Clothing Boutique
They are from free people, ( They have AMAZING photography) and I currently have a pair of these Doc martens

which are a little aggressive over a pair of pants. 


So currently I am working with these ten basic principle --->here


and am getting rid of a lot of stuff.

I plan on updating as I go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall