Shoes and Plantar Fasciitis




SHOES


As a nurse, a dancer, and a very active walker, I have become accustomed to foot pain.


I have done entrenches, exercises, feet strengthening, and now I am working on losing weight.  But I digress.

Until I decided to make lifestyle changes, I started with my shoes. 

Like most nurses, I started wearing Dansko

Dansko Professional Black Box

That worked well, but after 2 years of walking on the hard floors of the ER, I needed something more. 

Researching the internet for about 3 weeks I came to my savior. A little duck footed, but worth it.


Alegria Shoes - Seville Black Nappa Leather, $129.95 (http://www.alegriashoes.com/products/seville-black-nappa-leather.html)

Everythime I decide I need to wear something a little less supportive

like these

Crocs™ Sexi Flip | Womens Sandal | Crocs, Inc.

I need to go back. 

I have an entire pinterest board to shoes. I like them so much. 

Moral of the story? A good pair of shoes is worth it. 

I have yet to find a pair of tennis shoes that hold up to the glory of the Alegria

I bought a pair of these 
Alegria Caiti Yeehaw Black Boot CAT-691 - Alegria Shoes
And they have also been worn into the ground. 


So dance on, and wear shoes that feel good.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall