Has it really been a year? I am a terrible Blogger.

I must apologize folks. The last year has been quite..... busy. 




I finished school, my mother passed away, and I have changed jobs. Now I have more time and have been spending it, getting back into some sort of patter. 


Went to breakfast with family this morning and incidentally met a man in a pirate music band. 


Been working on a collaborative piece with the amazing SLYPart, on deviant art. ---}  MorningMoonCollab



Let me just say, that if you are not perusing deviant art, you should be. It is amazing.


I am working on recreating my fashion, with the help of reddit




It really is more work than I thought it would be. But I think it is worth it. 


Life for  a woman, can be a lot of work. 


 NOW!! for the reviews


This was a visually entertaining movie, and the tree, literally steals the show. I left the theater a bit disappointed. I feel it may be because it lacked the energy and collaboration some other movie with similar plots have. The friendship  of MASH, the one liners of Iron man. The preview really seemed to promise that. 

I must admit, I laughed. It did have funny in it.

So , hopefully more later-----selfish promotion 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thursday January 25.2024

Clairol Natural Instincts (Rosewood) And Nail color for Fall